1991 BMW E30 M3. Last year of production show car in remarkable cosmetic and mechanical condition. All factory
VIN tags remain on fenders, doors and trunk panels; pictures don't do it justice.
Warm start and quick drive-by video here:
- Walk-around and cold start by clicking here:
- Short acceleration video by clicking here:
- Spirited drive video here:
Owned by BMW enthusiasts its whole life, this M3 has been loved and cared for since day one and the direct result is a classic that looks and drives as intended.
No rust, no accidents and no excuses: In addition to living a pampered life as a display car for BMW CCA events, this M3 underwent a detailed, open-wallet reconditioning process, which was completed on July of 2019. Whether you're looking for a show winner or a bad-ass old-school daily driver, rest assured that this E30 can be enjoyed safely and reliably for the next 30 years.
Reconditioning process included: (Invoices available upon request)
- Brake fluid flush,
- New OEM ABS sensors,
- New OEM AC compressor, evaporator, hoses and expansion valve (Converted to R134 by BMW),
- New high-performance Firestone rubber all around,
- New OEM tire rods and bushings,
- New OEM shifter bushings,
- New OEM sunroof linkage and lubrication, and more…
Modifications: A few, high-quality and reversible modifications have been performed to deepen its driving and ownership experience, while tastefully nodding to the E30 M3 DTM roots.
- BMW 18” BBS wheels.
- BMW E36 M3 style mirrors.
- Full Supersprint stainless steel exhaust. (H-pipe included, not installed).
- BMW Evo II front splitter.
- BMW M-Sport exterior decals.
- H&R Sport springs paired with Bilstein dampers.
- BMW M-Technic alcantara steering wheel, shifter boot and hand brake.
- Valve cover and intake plenum power coated in red. Quality heat resistant material, so it will never flake off.
No accidents, no rust and a clean AutoCheck report. Clean California title ready to transfer.
In-person or third-party pre-purchase inspections are welcomed and encouraged. I am confident that you will fall in love with this E30 M3 the moment you lay hands on its grippy alcantara steering wheel.
Who are we?: Autobahn Vault, LLC is a small family owned business. We love cars and pour our passion into quality over quantity by offering only a handful of carefully selected classics at a time. We only acquire rare, accident/rust free and low mileage vehicles which we carefully prepare with YOU in mind before they're offered for sale. We know that hard work, honesty and integrity will be key on the preservation of the car hobby for generations to come.
Once we agree on a sales price , we NEVER surprise a buyer with dealer, processing, or doc fees. Of course, we do have to charge for tax, tag and title costs when applicable and as required by law.