Built in January 11 of 1996, this SL600 was delivered to its first and only owner on March 22nd of 1996.
Documented service history from pre-delivery inspection on March 18th of 1996 to the latest service completed in June of 2021.
Never seen snow or foul weather.
Services completed in June of 2021 include:
- New Michelin tires all around.
- All new roof hydraulics.
- Engine oil/filter service.
- Brake fluid flush.
- Self leveling suspension service, including new reservoir and hoses.
- New soft top on factory correct 8023 - Dark Brown.
- New battery.
- All new fuses and more.
Money was never an obstacle to maintain this vehicle in perfect cosmetic and mechanical shape its entire life and as a result, it looks and performs as it did when new.
Everything works, from a powerful and cold AC to its newly refurbished top mechanism. Hydraulic suspension goes up and down with a push of a button.
Purchase of this beautiful SL600 includes:
- Binder with every service item performed during the past 25 years.
- Original Bill of Sale.
- Original registrations.
- Complete set of owner's manuals.
- Two factory keys.
- Dealership brochures from day of delivery.
- A number of original MBUSA documentation for this specific car including original MBUSA Corporate news releases, original MBUSA pictures and MBUSA powerslide presentation of upcoming 1996 models (See Photos)
- Clean Carfax and clear title ready to transfer to its next custodian.
Autobahn Vault, LLC is a small family-owned business. We love specialty vehicles and pour our passion into quality over quantity. Accordingly, we only offer a handful of carefully selected machines at a time.
We only source rare, accident/rust-free and low mileage vehicles which are carefully prepared with YOU in mind before they are offered to the public.
We believe that honest and caring business practices will be key to preserve the car hobby for generations to come.
Therefore, we NEVER surprise our clients with hidden dealer, processing or doc. fees. Off course, we do charge for tax, tag and title costs when required by law.
For a sneak peek of some of our newest (and past) projects, please visit our website: www.autobahn-vault.com