Walk around VIDEO at the bottom of this listing.
Whether exploring the vast outdoors or a night out in town, the Mercedes-Benz W163 series did it all, both safely and reliably.
First introduced for the 1998 model year, this midsized body-on-frame truck was a bold move from Mercedes-Benz. It paid off handsomely for the Three-Point Star while paving the way for other luxury brands to dip their toes into the SUV world.
Later in 2002, the trusty W163 received a facelift that brought more powerful engines, as well as improved fit and finish to its body and interior features.
The W163 was so good on (and off) the road, that most are regularly driven today; more than twenty years after they were first introduced.
The 49K mile, 2003 ML500 you see here is possibly the cleanest, lowest mileage specimen on the market today and it stands as one of the last TRUE trucks built by Mercedes-Benz outside of a G-Class. Accordingly, it will reward its next owner with many years of faithful and reliable transportation.
- No accidents with original 040-Black paint in beautiful condition on Saffron leather interior.
- Original carpets and factory floormats free of stains, odors or rips. Hardly any wear shown.
- Powerful and reliable V-8 powerplant and freezing cold front and rear air conditioning system.
- Sunroof, factory GPS, power windows (including rear folding ones), and factory Bose stereo system; everything works as intended. Even the factory roof GPS antenna, which has commonly failed on most W163 cars, is still in place!
Service performed by Mercedes-Benz specialist in preparation for sale included:
- New Toyo Proxes STIII tires all around.
- All fluids changed.
- New OEM power steering reservoir and lines.
- New hoses, belts.
- New rotors, brake pads and more.
Purchase of this vehicle includes:
- Original window sticker.
- Complete set of owner manuals.
- OEM GPS CD.
- Un-used Factory tool kit.
- Un-opened first aid kit.
You will not be disappointed!