2004 Land Rover Discovery II - G4 Challenge - SOLD! Discovery II - G4 Challenge - SOLD!
VIN #: 825
STOCK #: 825
About this vehicle
- Odometer: 140,000 KM
- Body Style: SUV-Crossover
- Engine: 4.6L 8 Cylinder Engine
- Exterior Colour: Tangiers Orange (761)
- Transmission: Automatic
- Interior Colour: Black
- Drive Train: 4x4
- Doors: 4-door
- Fuel Type: Gasoline Fuel
- Condition: Used
Ultra rare G4 Challenge Limited Edition. Only 200 examples made; finished in factory Tangiers Orange (761).
Complete service and ownership's history, with receipts, dating back to its first service in November of 2004.
ORIGINAL PAINT AND INTERIOR! Only minor rock chips, which have been properly touched up on the nose of the vehicle; as expected for a 140K-mile Land Rover.
Everything works as intended; including fog lights, air conditioning, front heated seats, power windows, both sunroofs and factory stereo.
ZERO RUST ANYWHERE ON THIS VEHICLE.
Devoid of rattles, vibrations or strange smells, it drives like a proper Land Rover. Ready to humble your average Jeep with loads of style and the excitement of driving something that nobody else has.
Additional equipment include:
- Factory G4 Challenge Edition decals and spare tire cover,
- Factory front seat protectors.
- Factory roof rack,
- Factory tow hitch,
- Factory fog lights,
- Factory all weather mats,
- Push bar,
- Rock sliders,
- Factory snorkel (made by Mantec),
- Fully functional Hella driving lights.
- Fully functional two-way radio.
Purchase of this vehicle includes:
- Original window sticker.
- 2-inch binder with receipts for every service record dating back to its delivery date by Land Rover of Dallas in 2004.
- Complete set of owner's manuals.
- 2 factory keys, still in their original G4 Challenge keychain.
- Spare G4 Challenge factory decals.
- Original and un-used G4 challenge winter and summer hats.
- Original and un-used Land Rover leather gloves.
2004 Land Rover Discovery II - G4 Challenge - SOLD!
Speak with a Personal Internet Manager (239) 204-7434