Walk around video by clicking here: Bruce Willis Multistrada walk-around
This Ducati was purchased new at Ducati of Beverly Hills by actor Mr. Bruce Willis, who reportedly enjoyed for 276 of its 321 miles before it was auctioned off in 2012. Since then, it remained in like-new condition in a private collection.
Always stored in a climate controlled facility, this Ducati is 100% factory original down to its Pirelli tires (set of new Pirelli tires included with sale). Furthermore, this 1000DS has been maintanined to guarantee the functionality of all its systems and it is ready to be enjoyed at any time.
- This motorcycle is in as-new condition with very small storage blemishes (see last two photos and video). It starts right up, every time and it delivers loads of power upon acceleration. It is very comfortable and runs smoothly thru the gears, while its factory Brembo brakes stop it with authority. This bike has been cherished its entire life and all its systems work as intended by Ducati in 2005.
Recent Maintenance: (June of 2019)
- New oil and filters.
- Fuel system flush.
- New fuel filter and injectors.
- New battery.
- Clean California still on Mr. Willis' name, ready to transfer to a new owner.
- Original California license plate (on Mr. Willis' name).
- Original Ducati of Beverly Hills license plate frame.
- Complete set of keys.
- Brand new set of Pirelli tires (not installed).
Autobahn Vault, LLC is a small family owned business. We love classics and focus our passion in quality over quantity by offering only a handful of carefully selected vehicles at a time. We purchase only rare, accident/rust free and low mileage cars and motorcycles, which we carefully prepare with YOU in mind before we offer them for sale. We believe that an honest and caring business approach is the key to preserve our hobby for generations to come.
Once we agree on a sales price , we NEVER surprise a buyer with dealer, processing, or doc fees. Of course, we do have to charge for tax, tag and title costs when applicable and as required by law.