2005 Ferrari 430 coupe F-1. Beautiful 100% original condition, down to its functional factory Ferrari flashlight in the glove box.
Possibly the most reliable F-430 in the market with a clean Carfax report and a binder with documented service history dating back to 2010.
No sticky buttons or warped leader dashboard.
Offers welcomed. Please see below for videos and detailed information on this vehicle.
Start-up and drive away video:
Slow drive by video:
THIS F430 WAS ORDERED WITH THE FOLLOWING FACTORY OPTIONS:
•Code LOGO - Scuderia Ferrari shields on fenders - $1,518.00.
•Code RIMX - Ball polished wheels - $1,721.00.
•Code CALR - Brake calipers in red colour - $899.00.
•Code SHF2 - Leather upholstery for rear bench wall and underdoor moulding - $2,181.00.
•Code DAY1 - "Daytona" style seat trim - $2,755.00.
•Code ELEC - Electrically operated seats - $2,524.00.
•Code CHUS - Pre-wiring and kit for battery charging - $934.00.
•Factory Options Total = $12,532.00.
Everything works as it should on this F-430. Powerful 4.3L V-8 with an intoxicating scream as you run thru the crisp paddle-shifter, manually operated transmission.
Extremely cold air conditioning, keeping the cockpit cold even in the warm and humid Florida weather.
This Ferrari 430 comes with a binder of service records dating back to 2010. Here are some highlights:
- 275 miles ago: New battery.
- 390 miles ago: New OEM AC compressor, drive belt and AC O-rings. Powerful air conditioning works flawlessly.
- 665 miles ago: Fresh motor oil and filter. Full inspection including hoses, belts, brakes and more.
- 1,420 miles ago: All five F-1 transmission actuator lines replaced; system bled. F-1 transmission works the way Ferrari intended it with crisp-instant up or down downshifts.
- 1,684 miles ago: AC vents and buttons removed and refinished by renowned "Sticky No More". No dreaded sticky button syndrome in this F-430.
- 3,480 miles ago: New brake pads.
- 4,717 miles ago: Clutch wear measured. 67% clutch available.
- At 9,466 miles: All new exhaust headers replaced under warranty by Ferrari of Greenwich, CT.
All original Rosso Corsa paint in beautiful condition. The photos you see here were taken under different light conditions to show how vibrant the color is with zero fading, dents or scratches.
The interior is immaculate with factory Daytona seats showing hardly any wear due to use. Unlike most cars you will find on the web, these have not been refinished and retain their factory dyes.
No dreaded sticky buttons. Leather on the dash is supple and free of the common seam splits caused by sun UV rays and heat.
Door sills are clean and virtually scuff free. This condition is specially remarkable on the driver's side.
Engine bay looks beautiful and clean. Dust and road grime have been banned from it and it is ready to show.
Factory wheels are free of curb rash and retain their factory gloss.
Original glass all around with no chips.
Possibly the most reliable F-430 on the market today. Low, carefully driven miles but not too low to the point of it being unsafe, unreliable or pricey to operate.
Every component works as intended. At Autobahn Vault, we eat, sleep and dream special interest vehicles; we take them to shows, club meetings, special events and even drive them to work or pick our kids from school. So whether you buy something to stand out at your next car show or decide to use it everyday, rest assured that we put a lot of energy and resources to deliver a beautiful, safe and reliable vehicle.
This F-430 is 100% original with the exception of the following, reversible modifications:
- 3M clear bra on all forward facing surfaces including hood, rear view mirrors, wheel arches and air intake edges. It is thanks to these that its surfaces retain that new-car look.
- Escort radar detector/jammer. Carefully concealed within the cockpit and inside the rear-view mirror.
- Front and rear proximity radar, which beeps to let you know you are approaching an obstacle and it helps you avoid those concrete stops that are known to destroy front bumpers or rear diffusers.
PURCHASE OF THIS VEHICLE INCLUDES:
- Factory tools, factory tire repair kit and air pump.
- Two factory keys.
- Complete set of owner's manuals.
- Factory Ferrari flashlight.
- Service records dating back to 2010.
- Clean Florida title.
This show-ready Ferrari F-430 needs nothing other than YOU!
In-person or third-party pre-purchase inspections are welcomed and encouraged. I am confident that you will fall in love with this Ferrari the moment you drive it.
WHO ARE WE?: Autobahn Vault, LLC is a small family owned business. We love cars and pour our passion into quality over quantity by offering only a handful of carefully selected classics at a time. We only acquire rare, accident/rust free and low mileage vehicles which we carefully prepare with YOU in mind before they're offered for sale. We know that hard work, honesty and integrity will be key on the preservation of the car hobby for generations to come.
Once we agree on a sales price , we NEVER surprise a buyer with dealer, processing, or doc fees. Of course, we do have to charge for tax, tag and title costs when applicable and as required by law.
For a sneak peek of some of our projects, please visit our website at http://www.autobahn-vault.com.
For regular updates, follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/autobahn_vault/
Check out our YouTube channel for short clips of our vehicles: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn5I_1SsKj1R7KMqy8R4luA
Thank you for viewing our listing.